Corvette Forum, Chevrolet Corvette Forum
Corvette Challenge Series Home Page Corvette Challenge Series Background History 1988 Corvette Challenge Series 1989 Corvette Challenge Series 1990 R9G Corvette Corvette Forum, Chevrolet Corvette Forum

Corvette Forum : Chevrolet Corvette Forum
1988 and 1989 Corvette Challenge Car & 1990 R9G Corvette Forum Area

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corvettes at Carlisle 2009 features Corvette Challenge Cars!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corvette Forum : Chevrolet Corvette Forum Forum Index -> Corvette Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
racelance
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Corvettes at Carlisle 2009 features Corvette Challenge Cars! Reply with quote

Corvettes at Carlisle August 28-30, 2009

Here are a couple of links that might help you if you are considering going to the Corvettes at Carlisle event this year:

1. Corvettes at Carlisle Website

2. Registering your Corvette for the Fun Field

>>> Corvette Challenge Car Reunion - Click to register your Corvette Race Car today!

>>> Corvette Race Car Reunion - Click to register your Corvette Challenge Car today!

>>> 1959 Corvette Reunion - It's the 50th year celebration, click here to join us!

3. Directions to Carlisle, PA

4. Event details for the weekend - We'll update this from time to time so be sure to check back frequently.

5. Hotel Information & Contact List

6. Weather in Carlisle, PA

7. Special guest Mario Andretti presented by Magnaflow Performance Exhaust will be on hand all day Saturday of the event!

8. Saturday @ NOON - August 29, 2009 - REV YOUR ENGINES for 15 seconds & follow with a moment of silence. A tribute for my father, Chip Miller, and everyone else’s loved ones who is missed.

If you have any questions, please feel free posting them here & I'll be happy to do the best I can to answer them for you. I'm looking forward to another incredible year; we appreciate your strong support!

If anyone has anything else that would be helpful to add - please feel free posting it here.

Again, I'm looking forward to another wonderful year!

Sincerely,

Lance Miller :cheers:

PS To get the latest up to date information sign up for our ENEWSLETTER - CLICK HERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Corvette Forum : Chevrolet Corvette Forum Forum Index -> Corvette Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: